So, I found out yesterday that I had been nominated by the very lovely Christina at http://lifebeinggirly.com/ for the Lovely Blog Award.
How awesome is that! 🙂
I just wanted to say thank you very much to Christina (you should all definitely check out her blog by the way) and I will gracefully accept the award!
Now here are the rules for accepting the Lovely Blog Award:
Thank and link to the amazing person who nominated you (Done)
List the rules and display the award. (Done)
Share seven facts about yourself. (Now this is where it gets harder!)
Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Okay, here goes:
1. This year I did my deepest dive yet – 73m and I loved it!
2. I have applied for a place on a fashion designing course in college this autumn. (Fingers crossed I get accepted!)
3. I think I am still a little bit afraid of the dark.
4. I love being part of the blogging community as everyone is so friendly, but I cant help being intimidated by all the amazingly talent writers and bloggers out there.
5. My favourite time of year is Winter.
6. My biggest fear is being alone.
7. My ultimate dream is to open up my own Cupcake Cafe. (I’d call it ‘Maud’s Cupcake Cafe’ and it would have floor to ceiling shelves filled with books for customers to read whilst they enjoy their coffee and cake.)
And, thats me! 🙂
I nominate the following lovely bloggers:
Congratulations on your nominations – you are all awesome! 🙂
❤ Danielle x.o.x.o